Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter 2018 – Kedarnath Helicopter Service 2018 – Kedarnath Yatra Helicopter Package
Shri Kedarnath Dham Helicopter Shuttle services Started from 3rd May 2018 to 29th October 2018
Uttarakhand Government will give permission to some aviation companies to provide this service. We at chardhampackages.in offer to book in advance as Booking Rate this year from Sonprayag, Sersi, Sitapur, Badasu 7500/Pax and from Phata, maikhanda Rs. 8000 and Guptkashi Rs. 8000/pax we charge as sundry charge 1100/seat extra.
We at chardhampackages.in has collaborated with some of these companies and it provides online and offline Helicopter Tickets. To book now in seconds, pay through credit card, debit card, EMI and Net Banking.
Time taken by Helicopter
- Sitapur/Sersi/Badasu/Phata/Guptkkashi to Kedarnath by Helicopter 6-7/8-9/10-12 minutes respectivty.
- Kedarnath to Sitapur/Sersi/Badasu/Phata/Guptkashi by Helicopter 6-7/8-9/10-12 minutes respevtivity.
Distance from Phata to major cities approximately:
- Gaurikund to Kedarnth by Trek 21 Kms, Gaurikund to Sonprayag 5 kms by road, Phata to Sitapur – 20 kms (1 hrs drive)
- Phata to Guptkashi – 14 Kms (30 to 45 minutes drive), Phata to Rudraprayag – 60 Kms ( 3 to 4 hrs drive)
- Phata to Haridwar – 218 Kms (8 to 9 hrs drive) , Phata to Delhi – 450 Kms (14 to 16 hrs drive)
Note : Kedarnath Helipad to Temple distance is 500 meter (Half Kilometer) only.
Kedatnath Round Trip Helicopter Daily Shuttle Services online booking get your tickets within 5 minutes enjoy.
Our rates are mentioned below:
|Sector||Charges||Reporting Time Sameday/ Night Halt|
|Sersi - Kedarnath - Sersi (Sameday )||7500 (per pax)||5 AM to 9 AM|
|Sersi - Kedarnath - Sersi ( Night halt)||7500 (per pax)||10 AM to 12 Noon|
|Phata - Kedarnath - Phata (Sameday)||8000 (per pax)||5 AM to 10 AM|
|Phata - Kedarnath - Phata ( Night halt)||8000 (per pax)||10 AM to 12 Noon|
|Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Guptkashi (Sameday / Night halt)||8000 (per pax)||5 AM to 9 AM / 9 AM to 12 Noon|
Sitapur/Sersi/Badasu/Phata/Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Sitapur/Sersi/Phata/Guptkashi (Same day) helipad Reporting time is 5 AM to 9 AM.
Sitapur/Sersi/Badasu/Phata/Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Sitapur/Sersi/Phata/Guptkashi (Night halt) helipad Reporting time is 10 AM to 12 Noon.
Sitapur/Sersi/Badasu/Phata/Guptkashi – Kedarnath (One way) helipad Reporting time is 12 Noon to 3 PM.
Kedarnath – Sitapur/Badasu/Sersi/Phata/Guptkashi (One way) Kedarnath helipad Reporting time is 5 Am to 8 AM.
- This PDT is subjuct to grant of permission by DGCA, NGT and Uttrakhand Govt in favour RSTT/SKHS New Delhi failing witch 100% refund shell be made (Refundable amount) and non refundable/Sundry charge shell not be refund.
- Aviation company name will be informed a day befor travel date by email, phone call or sms.
- Devotees of Kedarnath yatra/Chardham yatra must make Bio-metric card, it is issued in all important places like Haridwar, Dehradun, Rishikesh, Guptkashi, railway station and bus station of char dham route and all district in Uttarakhand.
- Childern, senior citizen, ladies and two way passengers will have priority over one way passengers.
- Passengers for same day return will have to buy Priority Dharshan slip of Rs. 2100/pax, this issued by Shri Kedarnath Ji Mandir Samiti (available helipad). Charges may vary depending upon Mandir Samiti decision.
- Passengers weighing more than 85 kgs have to pay additional Rs 150/kg for additional weight.
- The Same day Return Pax will get only 2 hrs for darshan at kedarnath Ji Dham.
- Children Above 2 years of age will be provided with a full seat and will be charged full fare. For infants less than two years the fare will be 10% of the ticket cost and no seat will be provided to the infants.
- All Passenger should report at the given reporting time, the boarding may take place any time after that depending on traffic and flight schedule.
- Passengers are entitled only one piece of baggage weighing not more than 3 kilograms, any additional piece of baggage will not be allowed.
- In case of cancellation of flight for the day due to any reason, the next day Passenger will be given priority over previous day Passenger. If the seats are not available on next day, full fare will be refunded Payment gateway/sundry and service charges will not return/refund. else previous day
- Passenger may be accommodated subject to availability of seat.
- Disputes, if any , are to be settled by Courts in Delhi who will have the jurisdication in this regarard.
Policy of Cancellation Charges :
Note : Payment gateway/sundry and service charges will not return/refund.
- Ten days or above before the date of journey deduction is – 25%
- Four days to Nine days before the date of journey deduction is – 35%
- Between 48 to four days before the date of journey deduction is – 50%
- Less than 48 hrs before the journey deduction is -100% ( No Refund )
- Should the flight be cancelled due to reason beyond our control, like bad weather, technical fault, pilot illness, full refund is applicable. Two way Passenger if wants refund for one-way fare i.e. from Kedarnath Ji to Sitapur/Badasu/Maikhanda/Phata/Guptkashi, the Refund will be Rs. 2500/- only irrespective of fare paid.