Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter - Kedarnath Dham Yatra By Helicopter
One of the twelve Jyotrilingas dedicated to the Sadashiva form of lord Shiva and the third shrine in Char dham, Kedarnath is a magnificent temple situated at a height of 3581m. In the temple a huge statue of Nandi stands. There are a number of hot water springs called as Kunds in Kedarnath. Among which Shiv Kund is the most important and Rudhir Kund is famous for its red colored water. The whole valley of Kedarnath is surrounded by snow covered peaks from three sides with Madakini and Gandhi Glaciers on the fourth side only a few kilometers away. We offer Kedarnath Yatra By Helicopter.
Among the chardham, Kedarnath is situated at the highest altitude. It is reached after a 14 km trek from Gaurikund. It is believed that Kedarnath shrine was built by the Pandavas afte the battle of Mahabharat. Kedarnath also is the main shrine among the Panch Kedar devoted to Lord shiva. The other four are Tungnath, Rudranath, Mad Maheshwar, Kalpeshwar. These temples are worshipped by hindu devotees during their chardham pilgrimage.
Same Day /Overnight
Depending upon Weather conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
01. For same day return you will be given 1 ½ hr (1hour 30 mins) at Sh Kedarnath Ji and Devotees will have to purchase Priority Darshan slip for the same day return @ 1100/- per person or as per actual decided by the temple management committee.(Not required for night halt devotees)
02. For the same day passengers are required to reach Phata Heli Pad between from 6 am Or as informed by the Phata Helipad Office.
03. For the night halt the reporting timing will 10 am to 12 noon. Reporting time and flight time will have to be confirmed from Phata office.
04. Cancellation charges will be charged subjected to prior intimation about rescheduling well in advance.
05. You need to deposit the total amount in advance to the company’s account number.
06. You need to provide us the copy of the bank deposit slip once you deposit the amount
07. Confirmed tickets will be mailed to you after the confirmation of amount deposited in the company’s account is confirmed by our bank. Confirmation time required by the Bank is minimum two working days. Hence tickets will be issued once bank confirm the amount.
08. Due to operational limits and technical reasons and under any unavoidable circumstances we may arrange your flying with any other authorized aviation at last moment.
09. Full charges for child above 2 years & there is no charge for children Below 2 years.
10. The time given to the passengers would be the reporting time only and it should not be considered as flight timings.
11. The minimum waiting period of passengers would be 2-3 hrs but it may exceed to 3-4 hrs as per the ground situation such as weather condition, time of refueling the helicopter or non-availability of passengers at either side.
12. No accommodation, meal or cost of transport would be paid or reimbursed or compensated.
13. Handicapped and old (above 80 years) would be given preference.
14. Each Passenger may carry baggage not more than 2Kgs of weight in flight. Excess volume baggage would not be allowed in Helicopter flight.
15. Expected Time After reporting to Phata office and boarding the Flight will be minimum 1 Hour and may exceed subject to various un avoidable condition. This time is required to carry out check – in formalities.
16. Passenger Over-weight charges will be levied beyond 85 Kgs of weight subjected to company not losing a seat in the trip. This will be decided at Phata Office.
17. Group Concerns are not accounted for, passengers might have to travel alone also in separate Flights even if you are a part of a Group. You also might have to wait in between flight depending upon weight, flight availability or weather condition.
18.Cancellation Can be also be due to weather, technical snag in helicopter or any unforeseen circumstances, Company will refund full amount and will not be responsible towards management of seats.
19. Weather plays a pivotal role in these areas of operation, in case of flights not taking place due to bad weather, or any other reasons beyond our control tickets will be refunded through proper channel(bank transfer),refunds can take a few days depending on the ground situations.